Take a fresh look at your Farm Insurance
As Ireland’s fastest growing farm insurer, we can provide peace of mind to you, your family and your business. By leveraging our AA- financial strength* and using our experience of insuring farmers worldwide for over 30 years, we offer superior farm insurance cover and an excellent claims service. Furthermore, with our innovative mobile app you can now get a quote from our farm insurance experts at your farm and go on cover immediately, saving you time and effort.
Take a fresh look at your farm insurance and simply call our Farm Team in Wexford on 053 915 76 77 or LoCall 1890 800 171.
Zurich Links up with Agrikids to promote farm safety to children across Ireland. Find out more here.
Key features and benefits¹
Farm Property and Agricultural Vehicle
- Fire, storm and other specified events cover on buildings, farm machinery and equipment, bulk milk storage tanks and agricultural produce.
- Theft of tools and diesel (optional).
- Agricultural vehicle, trailer/attachment and windscreen cover is available.
- Fire, flood, transit and other specified events cover available for livestock.
- Sheep worrying cover available up to 28 days after the attack.
- Impotence of bulls/rams – accident and illness cover for animals specified in your schedule.
- Extended accidental damage cover as standard.
- Fire brigade charges – up to a limit of €10,000 for any one incident.
- Freezer contents – unlimited frozen food cover.
- Cover available for loss of income and increased cost of working during a business interruption period.
Farm Liability and Personal Accident
- Public and products liability.
- Employers’ liability.
- Farm personal accident.
Market leading Legal Expenses Cover provided by DAS Legal Expenses Insurance Company Ltd.
- Farm revenue audits cover.
- 24 hour legal advice and counselling service.
¹For full benefits, terms, conditions and limitations of cover please contact our Farm Team. A copy of the policy document is available upon request.
*Rated AA- by Standard & Poor's as at 09 April 2018.